Australia has one of the most complicated tax systems in the world. There are 6 states and 2 mainland territories in Australia. Although most of the taxes in Australia are governed by the Commonwealth law, but some of them are still governed by the state law, which means different states and territories will have their own specific rules. The most common examples of state tax are stamp duty and land tax. Also, the Capital Gains Tax regime established in September 1985 adds the complexity of Australian taxation to another level.
CSK Consulting specialised in international tax, expatriate & repatriate tax, capital gains tax, migration tax and other investment tax issues. We offer a full range of Australian tax planning and compliance services to the Kiwis and any other people with Australian tax issues including:
- Preparation and lodgment of various Australian tax return.
- International tax and residency issues, including a special “temporary resident” status for the Kiwis.
- Share and/or rental investments in or outside Australia.
- Business tax advisory for the Kiwis planning to expand your business into Australia.
- Individual tax advisory for the Kiwis planning to work & live in Australia or repatriate back to New Zealand.
- Tax amendment & objection procedure.
- Assisting with ATO audits, review, investigation and disputes.
- And more…
If you are a Kiwi living in New Zealand and have investments in Australia, your Australian investments will affect your New Zealand tax as well. The same applies for an Aussie living in Australia with New Zealand investments. CSK Consulting becomes your perfect place for tax as we can handle BOTH Australia and New Zealand tax at the same time to minimise any communication errors.
If you are planning to setup a new business or moving to Australia for work or retirement, make sure you come to us early. People often discover their errors too late and ended up paying unnecessary taxes to the government.
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or arrange a meeting.