New Zealand is the closest neighbor of Australia and New Zealand tax is similar to Australian tax in terms of structure. Although New Zealand does not have any state taxes and a Capital Gains Tax regime like Australia, it does not mean simpler. It can be complicated and you need a tax expert when you are earning more than just income from employment.
CSK Consulting specialised in international tax, expatriate & repatriate tax, capital gains tax, migration tax and other investment tax issues. We offer a full range of New Zealand Tax services including:
- Preparation and lodgment of various New Zealand tax returns.
- International tax and residency issues, including a special “transitional resident” status for the new migrants, expatriates/repatriates and foreigners living in New Zealand.
- Investments in New Zealand and/or overseas, including rental properties and shares.
- Financial arrangements (Overseas mortgage issue)
- Business tax advisory for the Kiwis planning to expand your business overseas
- Assisting with IRD audits, review, investigation and disputes.
- And more…
If you are a Kiwi living in New Zealand and have investments in Australia, your Australian investments will affect your New Zealand tax as well. The same applies for an Aussie living in Australia with New Zealand investments. CSK Consulting becomes your perfect place for tax as we can handle BOTH Australia and New Zealand tax at the same time to minimise any communication errors.
If you are planning to setup a new business or moving to Australia (or overseas) for work or retirement, make sure you come to us early. People often discover their errors too late and ended up paying unnecessary taxes to the government.
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or arrange a meeting.